Bloody CPSA website!!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Spavo

What am I doing wrong?!

When I look on the fixtures on the CPSA website to see what registered shoots are scheduled, selecting a specific discipline seems to make bugger all difference to the results and I still have to read through everything in every discipline, even when I've selected English Sporting as the only ones I want to view! Grrrrr!

My suggestion  would be to add a filter for Registered and practice. Searches come 100 ABT reg plus DTL, UT, OT. Sporting practice. On big grounds a sreach for a reg  sporting brings them all up. 

Yup, clicked reg only and makes no difference. Oddly enough, if you search under the club tab then it does show specific details like discipline, even showing a separate box above each result saying it. Bizarre. Or sh*te, you choose. 😊

Have tried on iMac, iPad & iPhone, all Ive done is select discipline, kept date range, selected yes for reg then clicked search and a list of grounds & dates appear as the always done, not seeing anything out of order so to speak.

Same here. I search by postcode and distance and all disciplines come up regardless which one I choose. 

I’ve never been able to get  just a particular discipline so I scroll through now

There really should be a favourites option, to stick in your likely grounds of interest. That would cut out irrelevant lines and help greatly. 

Using the latest MS Edge browser on a Windows10 PC.

I searched for

Region: West Midlands

Discipline:  English Sporting

Start Date: 8/9/20   End Date: 7/9/20

And it worked perfectly....the results appear  below the search box.

Back