Best place for first lesson in or around Cheshire?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott and John Barnett at Mickley Hall are both excellent both are current England shooters. Scott in ESP and John in DTL. It's a friendly ground with lots of great targets that can be shot with a clay mate system if you want. 

Scott and John Barnett at Mickley Hall are both excellent both are current England shooters. Scott in ESP and John in DTL. It's a friendly ground with lots of great targets that can be shot with a clay mate system if you want. 
This sounds perfect! Thanks

Make the effort first time to goto His home Ground Fauxdegla, Will be proper quite so no waiting for stands and getting the feeling you are holding others up.(Catton is busy on practise days)being under unnecessary pressure can be a sod if you are not used to it.

I was with cleggy yesterday, Jones will have a good idea what we were working on ..
Thanks for this info, your right the last thing I want is to feel rushed, especially on my first lesson/visit.

truth is I was hoping to get a lesson in before my FEO visit on Tuesday, but reality is I'm not going to get chance, which is a shame. Thanks again guys for all your adivise, looking forward to it all ?

Emailed them last night, got a very informative reply today. Think I I'll head down for a look around and meet the guys.

I will also pay Fauxdegla a visit and try and meet Mr Clegg whilst there  

thanks again a in guys for your replies  I'll keep you updated  ?

This sounds perfect! Thanks

Thanks for this info, your right the last thing I want is to feel rushed, especially on my first lesson/visit.

truth is I was hoping to get a lesson in before my FEO visit on Tuesday, but reality is I'm not going to get chance, which is a shame. Thanks again guys for all your adivise, looking forward to it all ?
johns a nice bloke and a top dtl shooter. He shot the best 99-297 I ever witnessed, but that's another story ?

Latest posts

Back