Beretta World 2015 at West Midlands Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shot this the last 2 years with Dad when it was held down south.  This will be a bit closer.  Not shot this ground before so that's a bonus.

I shot this the last 2 years with Dad when it was held down south.  This will be a bit closer.  Not shot this ground before so that's a bonus.
One of the best grounds in the country Mark you'll enjoy there, I may have to have a think about  borrowing a Beretta for a bash :whistle:   .

If you would like to try the ground before hand Mark there is the Hodnet challenge sporting held there on 30th December. 

One of the best grounds in the country Mark you'll enjoy there, I may have to have a think about  borrowing a Beretta for a bash :whistle:   .

If you would like to try the ground before hand Mark there is the Hodnet challenge sporting held there on 30th December. 
Sounds good.  Not sure I could make the Dec shoot though.

You could always do what I heard others did last year - Stick Beretta barrel stickers on a non- Berreta gun.  :prankster:

Last edited by a moderator:
So if beretta world is going to hodnet which is great does anybody know where the benelli semi auto shoot may be ? And yes Steve dig out those white £5 and buy a new toy .

I can go to to this, this year. Bought a Berretta semi auto off a pal just so I can shoot the Berretta World and any semi auto shoots that are put on (I hate missing out on stuff)

So if beretta world is going to hodnet which is great does anybody know where the benelli semi auto shoot may be ? And yes Steve dig out those white £5 and buy a new toy .
barbury. just off the M4 nr Swindon .sunday 17th may.

Back