Beretta S682

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will eat my hat if you could still buy a s682 in 99. What's the date code on the barrel ?

The code is AP which Amber now tells me could be 86 not 99! If it's 86 it could be described as near pristine.

Sian

the s682 was as far as I remember replaced by the gold in 92/93 my first gold was bought new in 94 for 1250. 86 sounds more like it I will check the date code. It doesnt matter how old if its good nick, they are one of the best guns beretta ever made apart from imo the original gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finners

you misunderstand me. The original gold like your link is the best 682 model ever produced and all things considered one of if not the best gun beretta ever made. Stay away from very very early ones that do not have the teflon barrel, they also had a darker finish action as opposed to the beautiful grey stone finish. Balance and consequently handling of the gold is far better imo than the later gold e as is the quality of finish. 1450 is top price unless its immaculate. Action can be

tightened by a smith back to as new for

less than 100. Teflon barrels are rugged but if it has got damage i do not believe it can be rectified easily.

Hope that helps.

Sian, dare I say it but the stock has the appearance of being owned by a Trap shooter in it's previous life. In  my experience, one or two of them had a habit of sharpening their top set on the comb, prior to shooting.

I'll get me coat.

Wasnt me westley,

ps

You can hear webton from fish :)

Strange you should mention that, I was looking at a map earlier and was suprised to see just how close they actually are.

Sian, dare I say it but the stock has the appearance of being owned by a Trap shooter in it's previous life. In  my experience, one or two of them had a habit of sharpening their top set on the comb, prior to shooting.

I'll get me coat.
You can't tell it was ever there now - we shall forgive them their odd ways.

Strange you should mention that, I was looking at a map earlier and was suprised to see just how close they actually are.
Yes very close.

Ps

won the abt pool shoot :)

Ooh Charlie you should beretta is the proper thing mate :)

Finners

you misunderstand me. The original gold like your link is the best 682 model ever produced and all things considered one of if not the best gun beretta ever made. Stay away from very very early ones that do not have the teflon barrel, they also had a darker finish action as opposed to the beautiful grey stone finish. Balance and consequently handling of the gold is far better imo than the later gold e as is the quality of finish. 1450 is top price unless its immaculate. Action can be

tightened by a smith back to as new for

less than 100. Teflon barrels are rugged but if it has got damage i do not believe it can be rectified easily.

Hope that helps.
Ok that's all good. But now I'm wishing I'd bought it  :sarcastic:

Know anyone who'd like to buy a nice Omega Planet Ocean............

Italian%20Shooting%20Proof.JPG

Looks like 1998 missed out . . .must have been married.

Back