Beretta Jubilee

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnachaj

It is made at The Premium Gunshop and not "Custom". I have been there. It is $16,750 plus tax here (US 5 to 9%, Quebec 5%+9.5%) . So your pricing must include VAT at ?! It is based on the 680 action and is a bit much when one can get a 687 EELL for less, have choking options and is made in the same shop! Even better value is, a DT10EELL for about the same price! I doubt that it is available in the UK but it was in Canada and Italy.

Henry ;)

Just had a quick look on guntrader, 4 for sale over here. one of the "new models" going for 12.5K Looks ok but I agree, would rather have a EELL and multichoke for better money than a fixed 1/4 and 1/2

It is made at The Premium Gunshop and not "Custom". I have been there. It is $16,750 plus tax here (US 5 to 9%, Quebec 5%+9.5%) . So your pricing must include VAT at ?! It is based on the 680 action and is a bit much when one can get a 687 EELL for less, have choking options and is made in the same shop! Even better value is, a DT10EELL for about the same price! I doubt that it is available in the UK but it was in Canada and Italy.

Henry ;)
Couldn't agree more. Hard to see what the Jubilee has that the 687EELL doesn't have. I'm also a bit mystified as to the timing of the release because Ian Coley has had one in the shop for ages.

BTW, if you want to know anything about the DT10 EELL, Oldgit has just got himself a spanking new one at a great price. I would suggest dropping him a PM but hey.....you know the rules. :p

Back