Beretta dt 11

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea about DTL events but GMK still have one at the Beretta world, they sorted my ejector timing and replaced the top bolt for the cost of parts.

It was less than £20 but just gave him £20 as I am so decadent  :spiteful:
That's just being flash.....

No idea about DTL events but GMK still have one at the Beretta world, they sorted my ejector timing and replaced the top bolt for the cost of parts.

It was less than £20 but just gave him £20 as I am so decadent :spiteful:
well i haven't seen them at any trap event for years apart from the sales van that is. In the good old days you had many trade stands even Subaru had a stand in the 80s when they used to be a main sponsor. That is what we are short of at trap events, trade stands. I fear we will never experience the good old days ever again unless we can attract a big time sponsor.

ubusequ9.jpg
. Finally got the gun sorted nice dark wood I'm happy, and can't fault any one got good service from my dealer and GMK

Good for you but the mrs will kill you for putting it on the bed :)

But only the oily bit is touching the bed. The dry parts are on the Beretta sleeves. :)
But yes. Nice wood. Hate the pale stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had a gun like that it would have it's own bed!! And I would sleep next to it.

Does that make me sound weird??  :sarcastic:

Answer- yes

but i know what you mean. I would hang my eell on the wall if i could its just so darned pretty. :)

As like the other gun the stock is dry and needs oil I'm using CCL gun conditioning oil am I right in doing so or should I use something else, I will rub in a small amount every day for a week then once a week for a month then as needed

Not familiar with that product but it sounds more like a product to enhance an already finished stock. I use rapid oil which is a root oil with hardner added. I would check on your conditioning one to see if i am right.

Thanks ips did a search and it states it can be used to finish a stock, but I'm not sure, il hold off using it for now

Answer- yes

but i know what you mean. I would hang my eell on the wall if i could its just so darned pretty. :)
Ian If you lived in France you could hang your guns on the wall if you wanted to :)  bit of a length to got to just to hang a few guns on the wall though!

Thanks ips did a search and it states it can be used to finish a stock, but I'm not sure, il hold off using it for now
I have used ccl oil for over 25 years, its a slow process but the results are very good indeed

Thanks les53
No worries mate! I recently did my DT11 with CCL oil, it took weeks to get it right and I had to rub it down several times and re seal the grain. CCL make a grain sealer that works really well and it dries in a few minutes, so if you keep getting patches that constantly keep swallowing oil, a bit of grain sealer will cure the problem easily.

With a beretta stock I would use cuprinol shed and fence stain it may improve the value :spiteful:

:laugh:  With a beretta stock I would use cuprinol shed and fence stain it may improve the value :spiteful:
Just because you use that on your Mirook does not mean that everyone has to go down the cheap route :lol:

With a beretta stock I would use cuprinol shed and fence stain it may improve the value :spiteful:
Creosote works well and also helps keep the nasal passages clear on those wet, cold & windy days...not to be sniffed at :bad: .....Creosote will prolong the life of any old gate post

Latest posts

Back