Beretta DT 11 has arrived!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so hypothetically speaking .. say all interested parties can't come to an agreement over the DT11 proof and worse case that beretta either make a UK spec model (within uk proof) or change them worldwide (can't see happening) .. or pull dt11 from uk sales (again can't see happening) .. will any changes to the barrels make the gun shoot completely different ?? I personally can't see a company like beretta not seeing this problem arising and no doubt they will have a very good argument ready for said meeting

My post number 77 was a little tongue in cheek. :smile: :smile: :smile:

I do not foresee any problems what so ever.

Changed the wee thin pad on my DT11 to a 23mm micro core, ahh, that's better, who would have thought 12mm could make such a difference!?!? Now struggle to fit it in the cabinet.....

On another note, the Optima HP chokes supplied with the DT11's don't have the colour coded ring that the other Optima and Optima HP's have got, they are not the easiest to read either, so I tried colouring the thin smooth ring round the choke with permanent Sharpie fine point pens, looked great, rubs off :( Then I had a brainwave........

6f8d8390.jpg

.......tiny coloured rubber bands, one eBay search, £2.05, and two days later!!!
My brother has just bought a DT11, have you got the link to these on eBay or the seller please Darkside? What size are the bands?

.........if he needs more chokes, bought another 1/2 Beretta HP from North Ayrshire Shooting Supplies, £42.75 (2.50p&p). They also sell flush fitting HP chokes made for them by Italian choke manufacturer Gemmini,

http://www.continentalshooting.co.uk/shop/supplies/product_details.aspx?id=1413

Brilliant, thanks Darkside. I've ordered him some but thanks for the offer.

hi,

does anyone having the optima HP chokes have measure the diameter of restriction for modified et improves modified chokes ?

thanks for the answer

I used calipers and not the bore sizer to measure.

.740 at skirt of all chokes

.730 Skt

.720 IC

.710 Mod

.705 IMOD

If I have the time, I will so proper measurements this Thursday.

Henry

thank you, there is a small difference between mod and imod, mod gonna be suffisant for most of target

Latest posts

Back