Base layer

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys.

Thank you for the reply,s it given me so many places to look now so many thanks for the input from all.

Chris.

I cannot imagine being so desperate to shoot that I would have to resort to the schemes above.  It would seem that perhaps some of you have suffered some sort of hypothermic brain damage.

You of course have my sympathies 

My Wife bought me a Musto lined zip up jumper, so it cost me 'nowt. Under which I wear an ordinary Tee and one of my usual shirts when it's cold. Just a skeet vest on top of that ie no restrictive coat. However, I also wear a pair Sealskin gloves, proper (Orvis) moleskins and neoprene insulated boots and my CG Cap. 

If it rains, I have one of those cheap (but breathable) pack away tops that I pop under the skeet vest. 

The Musto top is superb and allows total free movement, (in as much as my old bones allow that is) It's not at all bulky and smart enough to wear in the pub afterwards. Winner! 

I find this works well for me. 
hqdefault.jpg

Under Armour with a Polo Shirt over it typically to shoot and a good jacket for between stands and while waiting. I bought an Ice breaker long sleeve top but it isn't as warm and hasn't washed as well as my Under-Armour. I buy from the golf shop when they have a sale on too ! 

Back