Bamfords Guns in Eccleston.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chard

I was reminded today, why I buy my guns from Bamfords in Eccleston, Lancs (not that I really needed reminding). I lost a hinge pin from my 682 at the shoot at Grange Farm yesterday. I phoned Bamfords this morning to see if they had one knocking about and they found one. I drove up there and they fitted it and didn't even charge me for it. Fantastic service from a proper gun shop. If I ever get round to treating myself to a DT11, I know where I'll be getting it from. Outstanding. The fact that they're also nice people is a bonus. :D

He's not that good looking!

But seriously, great service - I love hearing about things like that...

It was a day for being pleasantly surprised by businesses actually (doesn't happen very often with me, I'm not easily impressed :p ).

I should also mention the blokes at Orston. After discovering I'd lost the hinge pin at Grange Farm, we continued as planned, to Orston. I thought I'd just shoot the bloody thing anyway. I decided I'd probably shot half the course at Grange with one hinge pin, so I might as well carry on. The lads at Orston suggested that might not be a great idea and offered to let me shoot the ground's gun. They may have regretted it, as I asked if they had any alternatives to the skeet chokes that were in it. They had a rummage round in a box :p and came up with some suitable alternatives and then proceeded to try and extract the ones in the gun. We were in luck and away we went. They didn't charge me either! I can think of plenty of grounds that would.

Two examples of great service in two days.

There are some benefits to looking like Rab C Nesbitt...... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
What has happened to the Chard we know and love? Surely someone must be a ferreting bellend?

Agreed.

Have dealt with them for over 30yrs they are also personal friends of mine. Have bought dozens of guns from them and have Allways received excellent service. Pity they dont stock much if any clay cartridges though.

*come from....

You're a ferreting bell end :yell:
*snap* You're back in the room.... ^_^

I have also have to agree about Bamfords as well, I snapped a light pipe for a Beretta Truglo when I first started and instead of charging me £40 + pounds for a new Beretta one he rummaged in a drawer and gave me a couple of complete old ones for free.

*snap* You're back in the room.... ^_^

I have also have to agree about Bamfords as well, I snapped a light pipe for a Beretta Truglo when I first started and instead of charging me £40 + pounds for a new Beretta one he rummaged in a drawer and gave me a couple of complete old ones for free.
I'd have charged you..... <_<

Recently I purchased a gun from Bamfords they had advertised with no picture, I asked for a description of the guns condition over the phone and purchased it based on what they told me, it was posted that day to a gun shop local to me. On collection the gun was exactly as had been described and they also done a deal on the price! Friendly and fantastic service and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.

Latest posts

Back