All the same cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anyone local to rochester, kent wants said supplied cartridges just shout! 

Often thought that if a cartridge company putting up sponsor cash / prizes at a major CPSA or open shoot It would want writing into the contract that only thier brand of cartridge was being used and yes as per Dubia supplied at stand, included at cost as part of entry fee.

If that's impracticle why are they never in attendance offering carts at a discounted rate to get the non sponsored shots to use them?

Aware some guys are sponsored by cartridge companies but surely if a prize is / includes cartridges of a competing brand these still get taken

if anyone local to rochester, kent wants said supplied cartridges just shout! 
I used to live in Lordswood and work in Strood 25 years ago. Does that count as I'd shoot anything for free??  :sarcastic:

Actually I lived in the Man of Kent pub in Rochester by the Police station for a while too!!  :biggrin:

I used to live in Lordswood and work in Strood 25 years ago. Does that count as I'd shoot anything for free??  :sarcastic:

Actually I lived in the Man of Kent pub in Rochester by the Police station for a while too!!  :biggrin:
Medway city Estate? I was born and bread in strood Live in a village not far from there now! I know the pub John st rochester never frequented it!

You're welcome to them they are taking up valuable space in the airing cupboard!

Medway city Estate? I was born and bread in strood Live in a village not far from there now! I know the pub John st rochester never frequented it!

You're welcome to them they are taking up valuable space in the airing cupboard!
Worked for Magnet & Southerns (as it was then) in Commercial Road. Medway City Estate was a nice marsh when I was there, way before they built the tunnel through from Chatham!!! 

Good move avoiding the pub. Doss hole!!  :sarcastic:

Unfortunately I'm in Exeter now or I'd drop round, but thanks for the offer. :biggrin:

I would think the best shots or the sponsored shots would prefer their usual  cartridge  in Dubai  or anywhere else ,  confidence thing I suppose  , the cost of 100 esp registered here in this country  should include 100 shells :haha:     would be nice ,  wonder if entries  would improve   ?       

Its powder, lead, plastic (Or fibre) learn to shoot emm all. Good fun trying as well. Don't care if I have to buy em or supplied.

Right off to watch LFC vs Man sh*ty tomorrow. Come on you reds :)  

Can you please inform the rest of us what the actual problems are?

You don't have to use them at the Beretta World (just pay for the crap) and lots didn't, I'd say this year thats why they aren't supplying them!
Was fully aware you were free to use your  own all be it fibre and many of my friends took different shells but i would bet pretty much the same result on  the scoreboard had they all been using the supplied brand.

I haven't even the intelligence to find PhilS word in the dictionary ;)

I expect it was done that way in Dubai to save any hassle . 1000 odd shooters all bringing carts from the four corners of the globe all converging on the airport you own . Got to be easier to supply I would have thought . Plus a guarantee of a level field . Maybe the cartridge manufacturers need to beat a path to the organisers door for next time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Here you go mate,

imbibement
derived from the verb "imbibe", imbibement refers to the object of what is denoted by the verb. In other words, imbibements are the substances consumed during the act of drinking, soaking up, or absorbing (i.e., imbibing).

Imbibements often refer to beverages, especially of the alcoholic type

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Arhh so what your saying is I was pished when I posted. ;)

Latest posts

Back