A400 Xplor Unico - Kick Off vs Non-Kick Off

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maffs

Hello and help :frown:

I'm about to place an order for my first Semi-Auto and I've decided on the A400 Xplor Unico. The shop didn't have the two versions that I could try so i'm guided by gut feeling and hopefully the forum :) .

I'm convinced that i dont need the kick off version or the extra expense so thats the way i'm swaying but has anyone had the experience of the kick off system on the Unico and should i be considering it???

I also dont like the look of it too :)

Can anyone help before Tuesday please?

Many thanks,

Chris

I have an A400 Excel without the kick off and for clay shooting the recoil level is ok. I have shot one with the kick off system fitted and the recoil is less using the same cartridge.

If you are just going to use it as a target gun I would buy the normal version, but if you intend to use it for every thing including shooting steel or magnum loads, go for the kick off version as the gun itself is quite light.

Thanks Mike,

The intention would be to use it for sporting clays (high days and holidays) and hopefully for a spot of Field work when the farmers are harvesting or planting.

I shoot approx 200 cartridges 28gram with my beretta in about 2 hours or so and i dont feel any pain or discomfort afterwards.

Hmmmm decisions...

You shouldn't really need Kick Off on an Auto. It is a good system and if you were regularly using lots of 36g Game shells, then perhaps, but not really for clays with an Auto.

Latest posts

Back