2015 world sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you!!! Is this going to be one of those games where we all guess and you say 'hot' or 'cold'...

Let me guess?

Will it be on an island in the Pacific Ocean owned by Steve Lovatt!

Depends which world sporting you are talking, there are so many now it could be anywhere BUT if it's the CPSA/NSSA one it will be San Antonio, just like the last 20 years...

I was at south florida last week it is one of the best grounds I have been to, it's a private members club about 2.5 hours south of Orlando

I know where the 2015 world sporting is going to be held

NB4326l.jpg

I was at south florida last week it is one of the best grounds I have been to, it's a private members club about 2.5 hours south of Orlando
Good for them. They said last year that they were going to start moving it around.

Wonder if it has anything to do with SA having bigger fish to fry with the pro tour and NBC.

Give a little = take a little.

:wink:

If it is the same time of year should be a great shoot, bit closer to London, just .

What's world sporting? Is it the same as English sporting but in a different place, or something else set to different rules and regulations? Are national teams involved or is for anyone that's fortunate enough to be able to afford the cost of going to it?

This is one of two World English Sporting events the other is the ICTSF World English Sporting.

England Teams for These two events are picked by Cpsa.....after selection shoots. See Cpsa website.

Edited as I an on iPhone and it cannot spell.

Last edited:
This is one of two World English Sporting events the other is the ICTSF World English Sporting.

England Teams for These two events are picked by Cpsa.....after selection shoots. See Cpsa website.

Edited as I an on iPhone and it cannot spell.
I heard the 2015 ICTSF is in Australia. Can anyone confirm this 

The Cpsa website is there to give you the information. This is the link to the England shoots that are up at the moment. All the info is on there.

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/england-team

No idea why the 2015 venue (Australia) for World English Sporting is up but the 2014 venue is not yet up???? But there you go.

Last edited:
Good for them. They said last year that they were going to start moving it around.

Wonder if it has anything to do with SA having bigger fish to fry with the pro tour and NBC.

Give a little = take a little.

:wink:
I thought the interview preceded the PSCA. I assumed people were telling the NSCA they would like to see it move around as a "Worlds" should.

I thought the interview preceded the PSCA. I assumed people were telling the NSCA they would like to see it move around as a "Worlds" should.
People have been saying for years that they wanted it to be moved around. Maybe now they have decided to do it. It might widen the USA attraction to try for the PSCA. Who knows.

Ok thanks for that..Ruddy hell that raises some question though? Who pays for 2 England team to shoot them (My cpsa subs?) and which is more important? Sending people to the ends of the earth twice ain't cheap surley 1 is enough. I want a refund for my contribution for the second if it is supported by the CPSA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back