2014 NSSA season - How to find fixtures & Grounds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeetfreak

The NSSA skeet season runs from 1st November to 31st October each year.

Currently there are 7 grounds in the UK offering NSSA skeet fixtures on a regular basis:-

Carnview (NI)

Dartford

Lakenheath

Nottingham

Northampton

Oxney

Tadley.

I quite often get asked how to find fixtures / results for NSSA skeet so i thought i would write a handy guide. Here is my attempt (given my lack of PC skills).

Use your Internet browser and type in the address bar http://www.nssa-nsca.org/ (or click the link that has just created). The picture below is the page that this will open up on the internet.

Then simply follow the diagrams below to guide you through the process of finding fixtures.

Hope this is of help - and if i have made any errors then just drop me a message and i will alter the guide.

Home Page - skeet page

Skeet page to shoot search page

How to find a clubs fixtures

Clubs fixtures list

Results after the shoots.

Failing that i have created a excel spreadsheet with the full (well it will be when the 2014 major shoot dates are released) fixtures for every club (unless we get any new ones) for the upcoming season and it also contains contact details for each club so you can book on. Drop me a PM if you want this sending over on e-mail instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't going to the BSSA homepage and clicking fixtures be an awful lot easier?

Back