100 Straight Club Shoot - Sun 10th March @ NDGC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesy

So, obviously I will be at Nottingham for the 100 Straight Club Shoot this Sunday - just wondering who else is coming? Already over 80 booked on and NSSA is looking pretty busy too.

If you are coming don't forget to say hello - I'll be behind the desk taking your money and putting the scores up :)

I'll be there Jules with a few shooters for both Sat & Sunday, look forward to seeing you all.  :nyam:  

Hi Jules, I e-mailed val today after you told me about it. Not heard anything back yet. 

Vall got back to me this evening, looks like i got one of the last spots available, should be a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many spaces left now - 3 slots at 9.50 and we can squeeze 3 more squads in but only between 8.30am and 9.10am

This is an open registered shoot, anyone can shoot it so if you want to be with the cool kids this weekend let me know!

Ray - would you be ok to do a bit of reffing for us for break cover for the lads?

I think we will be ok Ray - thanks for the offer but you can just concentrate on your shooting :)

See you sun x

I think we will be ok Ray - thanks for the offer but you can just concentrate on your shooting :)

See you sun x
OK Jules no problem, will be there Sat as well x   :)   

Congratulations to Steve Roberts for shooting the only 100 straight today out of 84 shooters at the OSC Championship Nottingham in rough freezing conditions !!!
Steve cleared up with High Gun & OSC Shield.

stevie_zps94a60247.jpg

hi steave well done at nottingham good shooting on such a cold day all the best

Latest posts

Back