Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paul b

garlands OT layout back in action

18 posts in this topic

Herd the OT layout at garlands is up and running again,so phoned and got told it is.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With mats and mics in the right places and no need for a hard hat?  If so will visit, really miss the Birmingham Grand Prix days

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steady on,i think the traps back in there hole now,going to try it out this week maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brill let us know what the crack is ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope you are right Paul. I've heard this so many times and always been disappointed. 

DT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Mon Apr 17 2017 at 6:55 PM, Nads said:

With mats and mics in the right places and no need for a hard hat?  If so will visit, really miss the Birmingham Grand Prix days

First time I shot a Reg OT shoot was at Garlands. Squad 19 thAts how popular it was.  Hope they make it good. 

Edited by Paul120
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So has anybody been yet?

DT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not had chance ,tried last week but they only have one control box and thursday afternoon when we wanted to go it was being used for ut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paul b said:

Not had chance ,tried last week but they only have one control box and thursday afternoon when we wanted to go it was being used for ut.

Not surprising as there was a UT selection shoot last weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No but it is surprising they only have one box.Like having one plug for all your household appliances.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theyve only had one working box for a long time now,

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went today for a go and there are still a couple of traps that need atention from a electrician.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooooooo......not quite 'up and running then' ! 

Glad I haven't wasted my diesel yet. 

DT

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 5:01 PM, paul b said:

Went today for a go and there are still a couple of traps that need atention from a electrician.

It's Garlands, so no change from when it was "fully operational" then.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tue Apr 25 2017 at 4:18 PM, Mutley said:

Theyve only had one working box for a long time now,

Is it still the box with a handle you have to turn? 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it will be one Pete Boden brought from Italy, I got one from Walters when they sold the trenches years ago.

Bought a Beomat ball trap and electronics,  sold it on, its for sale again if anyone wants there own layout.....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2017 at 5:43 PM, Mutley said:

it will be one Pete Boden brought from Italy, I got one from Walters when they sold the trenches years ago.

Bought a Beomat ball trap and electronics,  sold it on, its for sale again if anyone wants there own layout.....

Have a chat with Jamie at Garlands :)

DT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2017 at 10:16 AM, Paul120 said:

Is it still the box with a handle you have to turn? 

That's the old Kromson box. Walter Benbow had those at Thurlaston and Neville Price-Jones at Haverfordwest to name but two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0