Ed Lyons

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVL

Folks,

Been shooting for a good few years now but new to the forum. Reading through the many threads and seeing other members reviews on Ed Lyons has led me to contact him in my search for quality eye advice.

I must say that I am pleased I did and have to acknowledge the excellent service I have received when buying a set of Pilla Outlaw X6's through Ed. 

Left a message with him to contact me which he promptly did. Ed spent time listening and discussing my needs with no sales pitch, waffle or undue pressure to buy! 

I appreciate the Pilla's are pricey but that brand was my choice and not 'pushed' on me for a sale in anyway by Ed. 

Prompt delivery of the glasses at a discounted rate (forum members).

I appreciate that they may not work for some or be glassed as over priced but in my opinion, these work for me and give a thorough bright and crisp sight picture in various conditions. I'm also very confident that if anything wasn't working out as I would expect given this product then Ed would solve the problem without issue.

In short, TOP BLOKE and strongly recommend Ed if you want quality advice from someone who knows what he is talking about and is thoroughly professional in every way in his profession.

Well worth a call if you need to discuss your sight needs!

Many thanks again Ed and will definitely be back in touch if I need further,

Jason. 

Latest posts

Back