Rc4's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl86

anyone shot them? Just wondering what they are like. Wanted to try some a while back but nowhere seems to stock them. Prob just stick to my BG f2's but be interested to hear people's thoughts on them. 

I was given a few to try last summer. Huge recoil. Horrible macho nonsense for eye-watering money IMO.

Oh right. Glad I haven't looked to hard for any .. I knew they weren't cheap but supprised about the recoil considering Amber hill was shooting them in Baku. 

Don´t find the recoil so bad, very good on long/far away targets. Only thing i don´t like is that they leave a lot of plastic in the Barrels. Bugger to clean after a days shooting....

Cost 230/1000 Euro here in Germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice cartridge but far to over priced, I've tried all the rc's, the 3's I think we're better than the 4's but like the 4's have shot up in price, I would use the rc2's personally, not to expensive and will hit anything put on out there!

I like rc 2's a lot. I find them very smooth and the are easy to get hold of around my area. That's what made me think about there more "premium" offerings, but can't seem to get 3's or 4's anywhere. Will be staying with my black golds. 

I've shot a few thousand's of RC2's in 24gm and if you use an appropriate choke in the gun regarding the clay, they will break any clay that I've shot at.

I've shot a few thousand's of RC2's in 24gm and if you use an appropriate choke in the gun regarding the clay, they will break any clay that I've shot at.
Er,        does that mean that you missed them then ?

I used to use RC4 Redshot Superniks. Brilliant shells without a doubt. Prices now are just plain daft though. Switched to Fiochhi F Black, miles cheaper and to be honest the kills are just as good, but that's just my opinion of course.

Latest posts

Back