All the same cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deershooter

Right I am not after an argument or slagging match

What are everyone's view about cartridges being supplied in major competitions like they are in Dubai

We will always get the problem of shooters who are sponsored by the cartridge manufactures

Deershooter

I have no idea what your on about

Can you kindly elaborate as to what the question is ?

1. Right I am not after an argument or slagging match

2. What are everyone's view about cartridges being supplied in major competitions like they are in Dubai

3. We will always get the problem of shooters who are sponsored by the cartridge manufactures

Deershooter
1. That's a first??  :sarcastic:

2. A very kind gesture to also provide as level a playing field as possible.

3. The only problem with that I can see is jealousy, from my part anyway, to think I had to pay for my own. Gutted!!   :biggrin:

I agree. Can't see the problem. As TD said it levels the playing field (and removes the possibility, however remote, that cartridges over 28gm are used by anyone).
That just leaves the gun and the person behind it to show their ability.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Oh now I get it after much deliberation.

Don't see the problem either way

Come and shoot the NGO Golden Grouse. All shooters must use the cartridges supplied. Its a 100 clays + cartridges + lunch voucher for £40 

What are everyone's view about cartridges being supplied in major competitions like they are in Dubai

We will always get the problem of shooters who are sponsored by the cartridge manufactures

Deershooter
Think it is a perfectly valid post Deershooter must admit there was a lot of talk after the beretta world last year about the cartridges being supplied but looking at the score board for this years Dubai shoot cartridge choice seems to make very little differance with the top shooters coming out top as usual.

Deliberation? You mean imbibement surely

Deershooter

Can you please inform the rest of us what the actual problems are?

Think it is a perfectly valid post Deershooter must admit there was a lot of talk after the beretta world last year about the cartridges being supplied but looking at the score board for this years Dubai shoot cartridge choice seems to make very little differance with the top shooters coming out top as usual.
You don't have to use them at the Beretta World (just pay for the crap) and lots didn't, I'd say this year thats why they aren't supplying them!

What were the supplied cartridges at last year's Beretta World?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back