Sunday 24th sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian Croft

Does anyone know if there's any sporting shoots on this Sunday 24th around Sussex/Surrey, our usual haunts of Southdown and Horne are both Monday which I can't do.!

Chichester sporting gun club  is on Sunday

its a small 26 bird round, across 7 stands   (you do it twice :) )    so it makes a 52

Can be quite challenging with some of the presentations

:santa:

I'll presume you don't want to try the fitasc at Southdown on the Sunday.

I'll presume you don't want to try the fitasc at Southdown on the Sunday.
I only started shooting this year and have only done sporting so far so would probley look a bit of a Pratt doing fitasc for the first time, and they want something like £50 too.

Thought that might be it. I'm not ready either yet for fitasc. It's always a bit more in price, longer day, limited numbers etc etc etc.

Tomorrow's another day - where's everyone going? Honesberie and Crazy Bear on Sunday and Southdown and Horne on Monday for us.

Ohh I have not checked that, the boss is coming and she defiantly won't get wet and I still have to try and treat the rust on my gun so maybe it won't be Southdown tommorrow then, cheers for the heads up.!

Bank holiday Monday at kegworth wonder what it will be like this week!

Great first time at kegworth met up with SOR and friends, great targets and fluffy rabbits. Also managed a C class win with a 100 very pleased. Thanks to Steve.
I see some chap called Barker came 2nd in B on 106. Devilishly handsome and a fair shot.

Lucky fella.

Back