Fitasc Grand Prix @ WMSG 2023

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIM K80

How many people are booked into the event this year? I booked it 2 weeks ago with 50 odd places left and now today down to 20 places on BICTSF site . Looking forward to getting back to WMSG as it reminds me of my local ground Newnham Park which unfortunately closed in 2011.

looking forward to this missed last year because of covid enjoy shooting the ground always testing and good variety of targets

Yes I very nearly missed it myself last year as both myself and my wife had covid the week before and was touch and go weather we would be ok to make it, we did however managed to test negative two days before the event. I had never been to WMSG before but thoroughly enjoyed the ground and the targets. 

We shot Newnham a few times there was talk of reopening after the work finished I suppose that is not going to happen now .

We shot Newnham a few times there was talk of reopening after the work finished I suppose that is not going to happen now .
Must of been a joke 🤣, the shooting they have there now and have had for some time is Corporate and Tution day's so after 12 yrs after it closed it's highly unlikely it will open to the masses and be the very good ground it was. I for one miss the place as it's literally 10 mins away from my house and can see it ( the valley) from my window.

Looking forward to getting back to WMSG as it reminds me of my local ground Newnham Park which unfortunately closed in 2011.
Was it Newnham park that was Plymouth way. Seem to remember doing England selection shoots down there in the early 2000’s.

Latest posts

Back