DT10 Forend

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColinD

M8s Beretta DT10 forend cracked today, cracked around the removal catch. Anyone know of places that may have spares or if a DT11 forend would fit.

Thanks 

Can’t glue it? A good glue is fine. My Perazzi stock cracked at 9,000 cartridges, got glued and has now done 96,000

That's one option will, although it's a nasty crack, going completely around the forend from the catch either side top and bottom of the catch metalwork.

There's a good gunsmith at Shrewsbury, Midland gun services, pay him to get some expert advice

I have a brand new DT11 fore end, never been on a gun it is the rounded trap type not the schnabel type

Message me if you are interested

Bob

M8s Beretta DT10 forend cracked today, cracked around the removal catch. Anyone know of places that may have spares or if a DT11 forend would fit.

Thanks 
Malmo Guns have a few stocks/forend in their spare boxes might be worth a call.

That's one option will, although it's a nasty crack, going completely around the forend from the catch either side top and bottom of the catch metalwork.

There's a good gunsmith at Shrewsbury, Midland gun services, pay him to get some expert advice
Sure, it’s OK up to a limit..

I have a brand new DT11 fore end, never been on a gun it is the rounded trap type not the schnabel type

Message me if you are interested

Bob
Will the DT11 fit the DT10

Latest posts

Back