New-Old Shooter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BerettaDan

Hi, I just wanted to say hello. I’m new to the forum and newly returned to clay pigeon shooting. I’ve shot for about 25 years but hadn’t touched my gun for about 5-6 years. A friend and colleague started and kept badgering me to shoot with him. I must admit dusting my Beretta 682 Gold off and using it again certainly got my juices flowing. I don’t know the reason I stopped shooting, but I’m definitely back into it now! 
Regards

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beretta 682 Gold one of the best guns ever made ! Enjoy it 😀 . Glad you’ve started up again that gun deserves an outing ! 
Thanks Martyn! It is a lovely gun, feels so solid and fits me nicely, sadly I don’t do it justice. It’s a left-hander that I bought s/hand from Park Street Guns in 97. I can’t believe how much the clay shooting buzz has come back. I can’t get enough!

Beretta 682 Gold one of the best guns ever made ! Enjoy it 😀 . Glad you’ve started up again that gun deserves an outing ! 
Totally agree, the original gold defo best gun Beretta ever produced (taking all things into account) and quite possibly one of the best competition guns ever produced by any maker....end of

Latest posts

Back