Grange Farm Sunday 11th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Anyone coming to say hello on Sunday ?

Weather forecast is looking good so should be a good day

(null)

Wont be this Sunday but must make another visit before crimbo :) Are you still running that 2 mile away teal thingy :D

Yes it's still going current leader is Kyle smith with 135yards so plenty of room for improvement

I can do that, if you put a decimal point in there somewhere :.:

was thinking more 13.5 :D whats the cartridge restriction again?

Great time at Grange today (and Orston) with Nick, Ed, Chard and Timps - thanks all for the great company and advice (and p*ss taking of course)

Highlight of the day was seeing Chards hoody fill up with empty shells, twigs, feathers and Cheddite boxes.......brilliant.

Iggy

Last edited by a moderator:
Good laugh as always, an well shot matey very consistent! Some real good stands from you at both shoots.

Great time at Grange today with Nick, Ed, Chard and Timps - thanks all for the great company and advice (and p*ss taking of course)

Highlight of the day was seeing Chards hoody fill up with empty shells, twigs, feathers and Cheddite boxes.......brilliant.

Iggy
That's why I got such a sh*te score. The weight of all the crap was tilting me backwards and I was missing over the top. <_<

Don't handle the bint that feeds you.....

We were trying to provide counter balance for that stash of Wurthers that you weren't sharing! ;)

Brilliant courses at both Grange and Orston today so thanks to all involved in putting both shoots on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with nicky that both courses were brilliant.

I also learnt egg can be detrimental to your shooting.

<_<

Latest posts

Back