GB FITASC Selection Shoots 2015 (Sporting)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
FITASC Sporting Selection shoot dates for 2015:

14th & 15th March St Dials, Monmouth - 150 target 

2nd & 3rd May Highwaymans, Suffolk - 150 target 

13th & 14th June Park Lodge, Yorkshire - 200 target 

22nd & 23rd August Kegworth, Leicestershire - 150 target

Steve they are to far away other than Barbury and Churchills which are only just in the North, your Weston Wood targets not good enough for a selection shoot then.

I never knew people lived in Suffolk?

:fie:  Do I take it that the 200 birder at Park Lodge is neither a Grand Prix or a World Cup event? :crazy:

:fie:  I see now on the FITASC calender 2015 that the 200 bird Fitasc sporting shoot is indeed a Grand Prix  and a World Cup event!

This means that any shooters from Europe can enter this shoot as long as they belong to a national organization which is affilliated

to Fitasc. thanks for the lack of info from the Fitasc committee BICTSF! :crazy:

Out of interest, what's Park Lodge like as a ground/clubhouse targets etc.? 

:fie: I see now on the FITASC calender 2015 that the 200 bird Fitasc sporting shoot is indeed a Grand Prix and a World Cup event!

This means that any shooters from Europe can enter this shoot as long as they belong to a national organization which is affilliated

to Fitasc. thanks for the lack of info from the Fitasc committee BICTSF! :crazy:
What are you looking at Guru...??

The only Fitasc GP in UK in 2015 is the Compak at EJC.

:fie:  My appologies to all! I was in so much of a hurry I did'nt bother to read it right! :fie:  

(This humble pie tastes like S***! :crazy:  

Latest posts

Back