World Fitasc Sporting Championship!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyril,

That is interesting when we think about it .

We supply the ground , we supply the traps , we put on an event and sponsors and competitors supply the prize fund , what exactly do FITASC supply??????

Is John Pierre Balestre involved with FITASC at all ?  ( Check out FIA & Gran Prix Racing )

Cyril,

That is interesting when we think about it .

We supply the ground , we supply the traps , we put on an event and sponsors and competitors supply the prize fund , what exactly do FITASC supply??????

Is John Pierre Balestre involved with FITASC at all ?  ( Check out FIA & Gran Prix Racing )
Jean-Marie Balestre..

Smoking, Fitasc did not try to shaft the USA ! The USA had preferential fees because Fitasc wants the USA to be the BIG player in Fitasc since Russia died a death as a big player!   The USA  has now to pay the same fees as the UK and everyone else who holds World Cup events! Yes there was a price rise but that applies to us and everyone else who holds Fitasc!
The last time i checked it was about 3 quid a person levy and about 100gbp to register your ground for a discipline per year so i am not sure what you have been looking at.

this is current https://www.bictsf.com/page/fitasc-ground-licence/85/

Smokinn, You are confusing affiliation fees with the fees charged for World Cup and championship events!

Smokinn, You are confusing affiliation fees with the fees charged for World Cup and championship events!
I know i did edit it Cyril but for some reason it hasn't come up.

So they charge you 30x as much for shooting a bigger comp and the ground x100!

Seems to be a constant with organisations that as soon as you put the word "World" in front of it the price doubles or trebles which to me just seems to be greed.

On a separate note there was a panic on FB as you hadn't been seen dishing out abuse for a few days,glad to see your ok😁

Smokinn, F/B gave me a months jankers for saying Anna Soubry and her cronies should be hanged? About 5days to go?😂

Latest posts

Back