Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, can't believe how there is almost always some total knob chatting during the silence at shoots on this date.. Do you say something to them after? Such as 'you might be chatting in another language but for the people you are disrespecting'..

Decision overload this weekend. Hornet, Westfield, Gunsite and the new Hickstead all doing ESP reg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingsley for me this Sunday, need to collect some moolar, shoot well all and enjoy yourselves, atb, Growl

Looks like Westfield for sporting and FITASC at the same time!

Too much choice though would liked to have gone to Grange or Gunsite!

Barrow Heath, Suffolk this Sunday...100 ESP Reg, good mixture of targets to suit everyone from C class to AAA class.... :nyam:   :nyam:

£120 Hi-gun & good class cash prizes ...... 25 bird Sportrap pool shoot    :spiteful:   :spiteful:    

Hot food & refreshments in our refurbished club house complete with wood burner to keep you warm after a days competitive shooting

Entries open at 9-00am, with last entries at 2-00pm.....

Just off junction 41, A14 between Newmarket & Bury St.Edmunds, Suffolk 

Barrow Heath, Suffolk this Sunday...100 ESP Reg, good mixture of targets to suit everyone from C class to AAA class.... :nyam:   :nyam:
I really liked Barrow Heath last time. Am tempted to visit again because the targets were so interesting. 

Sarfdarn FITASC Sporting for me...Sunday morning, hoping it won't be too cold.

Be good to see you there Simon, let me know if your going and I'll meet you in the clubhouse, cheers, Gra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back