Small Payouts at BIG Shoots

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lg.php
This is how to too do it. See below BSG and Owls Lodge clearly displaying their prize funds.

lg.php

News
Premier League 2015
News > Events > 2015 > Premier League 2015 >

55a402942b422.jpg
Another great entry at Southdown on the 12th July saw Richard Faulds MBE & Chris Childerhouse sharing Joint High Gun in the Registered Competition and the Owls Lodge shooters taking the Team victory!

We look forward to seeing everyone again at the 4th Leg of the series at Bisley Shooting Ground on Sunday 2nd August.

For full Premier League Results so far click here.

Remember if you have shot in all 3 legs so far you can now register on GMK's website for your free raffle entry to win the Beretta Outlander on the 12th September at Owls Lodge!  Please click here to register

The Premier League is made up of five clubs each hosting a 100 Target Registered Sporting fixture as follows:

E J Churchill’s Shooting Ground – Completed.  For E J Churchill's results please click here.

West London Shooting School – Completed.  For West London Shooting School's results please click here.

Southdown Gun Club – Completed.  For Southdown Shooting Ground's results please click here.

Bisley Shooting Ground – Sunday 2nd August 2015 (Fibre Wad Only) £300 High Gun, £200 1st in Classes & £150 1st in Vets, Ladies & Juniors sponsored by William Evans

Owls Lodge Shooting School – Saturday 12th September 2015 £250 High Gun, Colts & Junior Entry only £25. Entries 10am - 2.30pm & no wad restrictions. The Trophy Presentations & Prize D

Last edited by a moderator:
:)  I got = 4th on Sunday for C class. 3 shots off the lead. Happy with that!

'Must try harder' as my school teachers said more than a few years ago!

Email the cpsa Rosso and ask for the breakdown ?

Just to clarify on this one the Class win was approx. £90 but there were 4 shooters tied in 1st place In Rosso's class so the funds for 1st-3rd were added and divided between the four in joint 1st place so they got £45.50 each.

The next Premier League shoot at Bisley SG is sponsored by William Evans so the prize fund is nicely topped up B)

Just to clarify on this one the Class win was approx. £90 but there were 4 shooters tied in 1st place In Rosso's class so the funds for 1st-3rd were added and divided between the four in joint 1st place so they got £45.50 each.

The next Premier League shoot at Bisley SG is sponsored by William Evans so the prize fund is nicely topped up B)
Sounds fair to me!

My envelope said 1st B on it. I was not told until yesterday that this was shared.

There should be 1-2-3rd prizes in the class. Count back, shoot off, whatever, not four all splitting the same pot. You could have 10 all sharing £90. 

To avoid confusion publish the prize fund and who won it.

in this case the CPSA say the ground should do it. The ground say CPSA should do it. See Papa post (17 above) for grounds response. 

Last edited by a moderator:
 bit like the lotto then ?   

for 3numbers you got £25, but for 4 numbers,, £21,   haha,,,,,,

:cool:

Latest posts

Back