Santa's Unofficial christmas quiz :) - Multiple answers now accepted

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5, 9 and 22 are related, so I think that should count as a compound question! These are quite nice Ditloids. I never did solve "5htdbWa" in the quiz I did last year.
Simples; 5 hours to decide between which 'andbag! :D

You learn something new every day - ditloids. Thanks Liz, thats a lot of internet time now devoted to these... 

Mr santa is a bit rubbish at updating his quiz results, I know its a busy time of year for him but if he wasn't up to the task then he jolly well should have delegated to an elf... :)

Just saying.
If we didnt have a powercut here , then the results would be updated... 

I will do them this evening...   when i have read though the latest round of late post that has arrived...

Oh and looking through your folder.!!  

its fluid until the 24th ;)

:santa:

Ha welcome to the club our power just went back on beeen off since 7pm yesterday.

5, 9 and 22 are related, so I think that should count as a compound question! These are quite nice Ditloids. I never did solve "5htdbWa" in the quiz I did last year.
Indeed they are....  but.... its my quiz, my rules,  and my list :)   :santa: :xmascouple:

Q23. 365 days in the year

Forgive me If I answer ones that have already been done - by the time I have gone through them I have forgotten what I have seen! a bit like my shooting.

5 cigars in a pack.

unless its a really posh one then you only get 1 unless your really rich and live in the home counties then you can afford a case as you will have a humidor....probably

Oh bollox I have done it again,

5 cigars in a pack.

unless its a really posh one then you only get 1 unless your really rich and live in the home counties then you can afford a case as you will have a humidor....probably

Oh bollox I have done it again,
Doesn't everyone have a humidor....??......how strange....where do they keep their cigars then....at the pub?

Doesn't everyone have a humidor....??......how strange....where do they keep their cigars then....at the pub?
us northern paupers keep em in the fridge tis a poor mans humidor. Many years ago when I smoked roll ups we used to put a piece of apple in the tin that was when I was very very poor though, now I can afford a fridge but aspire to be able to afford a humidor.

related story, about 5 yrs ago enroute back from nice mrs ips went into the cigar shop at the airport for one of my favourite smokes as a pressie a santa damiana, she asked the nice lady for a santa damiana, lady disappears into humidor room and comes out shortly after with a very nicely gift wrapped box wow says Mrs ips thats a big posh box yes replies the lady that will be £560 HOW MUCH says mrs ips. Lady had misunderstood and given her a case of how ever many is in a case, problem sorted shortly after and I became the proud owner of one very nice £15 or whatever it was cigar.

Back