PFS Stock

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnathon at mid Wales has one for sale on his web site £700! Beretta/krieghoff?

www.proshock.co.uk

Simon

ok that's fare enough mate. Good friend of mine has shot very well with one on a miroku for prob 20yrs so i cant knock them. Mid Wales one sounds the one mate no point in A new one if your going to get it re finished.

Had one on my gold E for a few years but just could not stop fiddling with it (oo er missus) have seen some lovely spray jobs on them but if I was ever in the market for something similar it would be the one Nicola has on her Perazzi :spiteful:

Shaun

Yes the evo is different league very tempted to try one myself at the end of this season

There is a big difference between the PFS and the Evocomp grips.

Aside from the price aspect.

For the PFS is only one choice of grip for each model of gun, the Evocomp can be custom made to your grip to ensure better gun fit. 

While you can add plastic wood to the PFS grip it still will require a lot of time to finish it off and repaint it.

I had a PFS grip but it shoot loose too many times (final solution was to use loctite), I now have gone to a Evo grip and it over 2 years it has not moved from the original settings.

The biggest advantage the PFS had was it could be set to reduce recoil, but now the Evo can do this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely piece of kit Ian have looked at them a few times with good intensions but have managed get my stock just right at this moment in time and also feel the fixed hand position would be perfect for trap not so sure about sporting. not sure the eell would look right with it but the standard Dt10 would make a great donor! :nyam:   

That's the plan shaun, std 10 as donor, not fully convinced with the thumb hole thing but you have to try these things, anything for an extra target. Will be a winter project :)

Back