MEMBERS ONLY : Win Cash Prizes with ShootClay Squares!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update for all - only 16 squares left - prizes currently stand at £51 / £20.40 / £13.60 for a £5 investment in ShootClay...  here are the current squares available.

One last push will get us home and hosed and ready to enjoy the scores rolling in:

ShootClay Squares - Nad al Sheba - 2014-02-18.pdf

Attachments

• ShootClay Squares - Nad al Sheba - 2014-02-18.pdf
    171.3 KB · Views: 14
Hi Matt,

Can I have 41 and 44 please. Paypal payment sent.

Thanks.

Any numbers left mr admin ? If so can I have one please and how do I pay you with debit card ?, thanks Ashley, feel free to pick me one

Last edited by a moderator:
Any numbers left mr admin ? If so can I have one please and how do I pay you with debit card ?, thanks Ashley, feel free to pick me one
Ashley - go to the first post in this thread... two links to choose from (one square or two)  you can pay by debit card on those.... 

Right - the latest/greatest most up to datest grid is here:

Get in quick with payments and corrected squares... we have 11 slots left, one is DT's and two are MaccLadds / two are Ashleys when they have  paid.  So just 6 slots left after that! Tournament starts this week and I'll add the shooters behind each square as soon as we are complete. 

ShootClay Squares - Nad al Sheba - 2014-02-24.pdf

Attachments

• ShootClay Squares - Nad al Sheba - 2014-02-24.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 19
Right - the latest/greatest most up to datest grid is here:

Get in quick with payments and corrected squares... we have 11 slots left, one is DT's and two are MaccLadds / two are Ashleys when they have  paid.  So just 6 slots left after that! Tournament starts this week and I'll add the shooters behind each square as soon as we are complete. 

attachicon.gif
ShootClay Squares - Nad al Sheba - 2014-02-24.pdf
In that case I'll take 21 if it's still available. Otherwise you pick one for me.

Ta

DT

Hi Matt, think I've paid, can you confirm , and let me know what number you've given me

Many thanks, Ashley,

P,s I only want one square

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley - gotcha... I picked 23 for you... Michael Jordans number, and my age. 

ONLY FIVE SQUARES LEFT NOW

31, 32, 34, 35, 46 are up for grabs... 

Right peeps - last push. I have 4 numbers left on the Nad Al Sheba grid...

32, 34, 35 and 46 

Grid closes tonight - and I'll add the shooters tomorrow morning and publish, so you can see who is following who... 

Prize fund currently stands at £115 - so prizes are £69  / £27.60 / £18.40 - for a £5 punt...  who is going to be the lucky person following GD, or Fauldsy, or Mark Winser, or our very own Ed... or will it be someone else on the grid who finishes highest up the table... 

Back