Loaders Course

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Pinnegar

I had the pleasure of attending the Lantra loaders course delivered by Ann Litchfield. Really enjoyable and informative course!

Now, looking to get some chances to put the skills to test in the season. Anyone have any requirement for Saturdays in the Cotswold region?! 

Glad you enjoyed it Doug. I really enjoyed my course with Ann and am looking forward to this season loading. Am in Shropshire and it looks like am travelling to Wales to do my loading, just wish there was some going closer to me also.

ATB

Matt

Resurrecting this thread.

It seems to me to be a case of who you know as far as getting jobs. Once you have a door opened you can start to network and hopefully get regular work on an estate and pick some clients who require your services on other shoot days. I am definitely thankful to my keeper mate who opened the door for me 👍

It sure is who you know am finding. Did my first day on Saturday and enjoyed it and was asked to return again and that dates will be sent to me !

None of my emailing shooting has paid off, this foot in the door for me has come from a friend who got me in after being asked to two shoots on the same day so offered me up in his absence.

After finding out the cost of advertising on GunsOnPegs to be a touch high (£50 for the season). I think there will be a more competitive offering coming soon 🤐

Back