ISSF OT in Germany

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry DT. I spoke to Ed and Abbey. Ed was very happy with getting into the final after such a long hard shoot.

I noticed that last night as well, I wonder when the last World Cup event was won with one ?

Every dog has its day.

Just think what he would be like with a Perazzi then :wink:

This is not as jingoistic as it may sound, but it was an unusual situation to see two USA women, Victoria Burch and Janessa Beaman, in the trap medal round for Gold and Silver

The final scores are quite unbelievable, fernandez for instance shot 120 x 125 and was 56th place. These scores must be highly unusual to say the least.

Only time i remember scores like this was 2012 Europeans in Belgrade I shot 122 for 9 or something like that 123 didn't make the final... But same conditions as Munich with viaz target and uniform background... Ah and the best shooters in the world.

Ed ling will be our next Olympic or world champion !

Only time i remember scores like this was 2012 Europeans in Belgrade I shot 122 for 9 or something like that 123 didn't make the final... But same conditions as Munich with viaz target and uniform background... Ah and the best shooters in the world.

Ed ling will be our next Olympic or world champion !

Thanks for that DT I looked for ages last night and could not find them. A good show from all our shooters particularily Borley and Tate, and we won Vets.

Finals Video - 

The "buzzer" makes me laugh...... sounds like its saying "Uh Oh"

Interview with the winner - 

Back