Hejsan!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbergkvist

Hi everyone!

What can I say about myself. I'm a clayshooting girl from Sweden (a couple of miles from gothenburg). I've been shooting sporting for about five years or something and I absolute love the sport!

I shoot with a K-80 atm and I'm very happy with it. Changed in the end of last season so this winter we've been getting to know eachother quite well! ;)

This year will be filled with a lot of shootingtrips. I'll start with a visit in England in april so may meet some of you when I'm over! This summer I'm shooting the euro and world FITASC and I'll also give the world English sporting a go in august.

As I said Hope to see you !

xx Rebecka

Welcome, be good to see you at the worlds in august, Quite a few of team shootclay are there :D

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy ShootClay - Any questions, please let me know.

I'm Shooting the Europeans in Lisbon... be good to get some info on how the shooting is in Sweden

Welcome to the Forum :)

I'm not brave enough to enter the World Sporting yet but there will be ShootClay presence at all the shoots you mention.

Really hope you enjoy them and shoot well!

Cheers,

Jon.

Thank u guys! Liked the Swedish välkommen a lot ;)

Ofc you should enter the world in august, bet that event will be awesome! And remember, clays as clays..

Any of you shooting the Essex masters or Easter challenge? :)

Nicola said:
Love your FB photos, you know how to party ;) ..........I think you will be a great female asset to the forum.........and boy do we need them :D :D
Just invited Jordan as she is now a shooter, another lady member for you :lol: (I use lady purely in the biological, rather than the deportment :lol: )

., I'm just tryin to do my best ! :p

Anyways, Think this is a great way of keeping in touch and to spread info to everyone, since we all love what we're doin;)

And doing a good job - fair few on here will be at the Worlds - will be good to say hi there - and in Lisbon.

Hope to see some more from around europe on this site as the summer progresses... feel free to invite everyone!

Back