Gamebore blue diamond

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimowl

Any users? Impressions?

A local none shotgun RFD stocks these in 28g fibre at £200/1000 which looks pretty good?

I might add that I'm a complete noob - haven't even collected the gun yet!

If not these, any particular suggestions? The place I'm most likely to shoot is fibre only.

I used to shoot them for skeet (28/9's), low recoil and great kills, all in all a very nice cartridge.

Ive not tried the Blue Diamomds, but if you're just starting out try a few Evos while you're at it.

They're also Gamebore and a very nice, smooth shell for around £185/1000.

I would recommend the evos over the blue diamonds. I find blue diamonds over rated for the price of them, good shell Don't get me wrong, but the evos are just as good for less money.

Just recently brought a few fibre 9s for the close stuff as am getting fed up with choke changing. Might I say how impressed they are, usually shoot hull sov 24g and find these smoother and lower recoil. Genuinely thought they were like a 21g, guess the Gordon system works then.

Blue Diamonds are very nice shell good kills and no heavy recoil

Down side is price but if you can stand the cost then use them

and enjoy.

Prefer Gamebore Evos or hull pro fibre but recently got hold of some saga fibres but not got round to trying them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£185 or £200 per 1000, it's not going to make much difference. Look at it  this way, 100 Diamonds will cost just £1.50 more than the Evo's. Even if you're shooting 20,000 per year it's only an extra £300. 

My advice is buy 500 Evo's and 500 Diamond. Shoot the Evo's then move to the Diamond, if you notice any difference, buy them. If not stick with the Evo's. 

Shot two boxes of the diamond 24 at ot today very nice not a bad price and nice looking case. Recoil was minimal and kills were good.

I switched to diamonds from evo's months ago personally I find them a nice smooth cartridge that give good kills easily as good as white golds 

Used Blue Diamond, very smooth, low recoil. Evos just as good bit more recoil, but easier on the pocket!

Latest posts

Back