Ed Lyons - Visionary Genius & Pilla 44N Purple

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeet UK

Greetings.

Enquired with Ed regarding the Pilla 44N Purple neutralising lens for my Panther Post.

He sent me down a lens on a "try before you buy" basis.  I thought this might be a "try before you cry" situation, but actually the price was very good!! :cool:

Lens has been used in anger and really does bring out black clays nicely against vegetation and orange clays are MUCH more visible.  I have had some issues picking up orange clays in woods and against green backgrounds, which has obviously been costing me targets.  As I am now at a level where those misses are getting more and more critical, I certainly feel that anyone in a similar situation, would be wise to consider the 44N.

It goes without saying that Ed has been a class act from beginning to end and his level of service is exemplary.  ;)

I shall be back for my RX frames in due course :)

Cheers Ed!

Visionary Genius ??!

What's the view on the oil price  :nyam:

Should we be buying an option or not ....

I agree wholeheartedly, just had another 96 (with 50 straight on the front) in practice today, that's two 96's in a row I have never done that before until I got my new glasses from Ed, they have Oakley G30 purple lenses as well. I can see what I am shooting at now!!

Back