District Trap Competition.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin

I took part in my first District competition on Saturday .......and won! . Now looking forward to the County championship (Niedersachsen) in June.

I was just pleased to be able to take part and didn´t expect to win , it was a long day but good fun. Had to do a shoot off for first place, but kept my nerves under control

to take the win.

Thanks chaps,

the score could have been better, but 62 ex 75 was enough to win.

I get on well with the locals (wife is also german) but it was still bloody good to beat them :spiteful:

It´s quite funny really because the Germans that I know from the club where I shoot are all very open and relaxed when it comes to talking about the war.

There is one bloke who was 16 years old when he was in the army, fighting against us and the americans at the Shooting grounds where we now shoot clays!! He is now a good friend of mine and still shoots a round of 15 clays each week,

Not so bad for someone who´s nearly 90.

I hope that I can keep shooting until I´m 90 and win a couple more competitions.....that means 40 years of fun to come :jig:

Thanks chaps,

the score could have been better, but 62 ex 75 was enough to win.

I get on well with the locals (wife is also german) but it was still bloody good to beat them :spiteful:
Kevin its not the "winning" its the "taking part" that counts as is evident from the willingness to give us a return match in 1939 :) . This is just a bit of fun by the way nothing nasty meant.

Latest posts

Back