Calling all SKD shooters, Berks, Surrey and anyone else - NCSC - Sunday 23rd October

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Hi All, The BerkshireSurrey Skeet doubles championship is being held at the NCSC, Bisley on Sunday 23rd October but everyone is welcome to enter. It is a CPSA registered event, Steel and plaswad is fine, 28g limit as per the rules. Please, if you are a Berkshire shooter register at the NCSC to enter.  Contact details are here http://www.nsc-clays.co.uk/ Everyone else is also welcome but as the Berks rep trying to get the Berks numbers up :)  I'm going to try and arrange a SkeetUP for doubles practice :)  Cheers, Jon.

tobi-wan said:

Never tried it but I have this in my diary, Jon
Hi Toby,If you haven't shot it before the sequence is listed below: First part of the round (24 targets)Station 1 One (1) double high house firstStation 2 One (1) double “Station 3 One (1) double “Station 4 One (1) double “Station 5 One (1) double low house firstStation 6 One (1) double “Station 7 One (1) double “Station 6 One (1) double “Station 5 One (1) double “Station 4 One (1) double “Station 3 One (1) double high house firstStation 2 One (1) double “Second part of the round (26 targets)Station 1 One (1) double high house firstStation 2 One (1) double “Station 3 One (1) double “Station 4 One (1) double “Station 5 One (1) double low house firstStation 6 One (1) double “Station 7 One (1) double “Station 6 One (1) double “Station 5 One (1) double “Station 4 One (1) double “Station 3 One (1) double high house firstStation 2 One (1) double “Station 1 One (1) double “ Cheers,Jon.

Shot this today, it was windy and having not shot SKD competitively for about 6 month and only 1 practice round plus deploying my new one eye technique I shot 71ex100 so quite happy with that :)Cheers,Jon.

Well done Jon /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif.. I really must try shooting  Skeet some time Rob

englishskeetclub.co.uk/ , fixtures listed, decent prizemoney

Hawkeye said:

englishskeetclub.co.uk/ , fixtures listed, decent prizemoney
I'm a member of the ESC, would have been there today for the shoot and AGM but had to be at the NCSC as I'm the Berks's rep.Jon.

Back