Big Cats - Do They Exist In Our Countryside

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenPresley

So with a new video coming out with experts claiming this is 'the real proof' that Big Cats are living in our countryside.

Surely with all the shooting people on here and contacts with gamekeepers etc the sightings of Big Cats is more regular than people think?

Obviously they have been shot in the wild and there are reports and real pics confirming that so I guess they are out there somewhere!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4112450/Big-cat-news-6ft-leapard-like-beast-captured-on-video-in-Stroud.html

What do you all think any stories whilst out shooting?

Glen.

Colleague who lives by Cannock Chase says deer are found dead jambed in the fork of trees.

I saw one really early on the way to a game shoot in Wales years ago. It was misty but I very nearly hit it as it jumped over a drystone wall and crossed the road right in front of my motor! It was big, black, and not a UK cat or a wild cat. It had a cracking long tail, nearly as long as the body. It cleared the wire into the field and carted off into the mist.

Always wanted one as a pet, like those two gays in the US who have big cats as part of their act.

Last edited:
I saw one really early on the way to a game shoot in Wales years ago. It was misty but I very nearly hit it as it jumped over a drystone wall and crossed the road right in front of my motor! It was big, black, and not a UK cat or a wild cat. It had a cracking long tail, nearly as long as the body. It cleared the wire into the field and carted off into the mist.

Always wanted on as a pet, like those two gays in the US who have big cats as part of their act.
Was that before or after Gin time! ;-)

Colleague who lives by Cannock Chase says deer are found dead jambed in the fork of trees.
Surely some gamekeeper must have shot one???

I would have thought there would be some more proof out there! I they really as elusive as the papers make out???

Glen.

Was that before or after Gin time! ;-)
Daft sod.......on the way toooooooo.......I said.

Now look Presley my finger is tired now after our conversations here, Facebook and Skype all morning plus my work that I have also been doing on email......have to stop now and get out of bed!!!!! They have started with those irritating 'house programmes' now on the telly......!

That tells me time to get in the office :))))))

There must be the odd, extremely rare case where an exotic, probably illegally kept cat of some kind escapes into the countryside, but to even think for a minute that there are pockets of country where such animals are co-existing with local wildlife and farm animals and game keepers too :lol: :???: , is just beyond my comprehension.

Big cats eat big and sh*t big for a start, they also need to sleep off their ill gotten gains in peace, preferably on their backs with feet up in the air catching the suns rays. In other words, never gonna happen for more than 7 minutes before they're spotted.

Always wanted on as a pet, like those two gays in the US who have big cats as part of their act.
Gays?

I cannot believe that you think these two are gay...

post-10-0-75392200-1328607419.jpg

Attachments

• SiegfriedAndRoy.jpg
    SiegfriedAndRoy.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
There must be the odd, extremely rare case where an exotic, probably illegally kept cat of some kind escapes into the countryside, but to even think for a minute that there are pockets of country where such animals are co-existing with local wildlife and farm animals and game keepers too :lol: :???: , is just beyond my comprehension.

Big cats eat big and sh*t big for a start, they also need to sleep off their ill gotten gains in peace, preferably on their backs with feet up in the air catching the suns rays. In other words, never gonna happen for more than 7 minutes before they're spotted.
OK!

Back