AE Clarkes Gun shop in Camberley Closed?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to see a lot of them, but this is news to me. Will try and do some digging, last I heard they were doing well.

Yes, bad news - there is very little left around this part of Hampshire/Surrey.

Must have just been bad luck, they were always helpful and the cartridges went at a good price too.

Will give SCATS a try near Bramley !

I used Scats for my last cartridge purchase as I always found Clarkes difficult to order in bulk unless you happened to be ordering when they were. Scats prices are good so I am using Gamebore Evo Sporting 28gm 8's in Fibre and Plas from them. Suggest you ring them if you want more than 500 to check stock as they can order in for same week.

Thank you P1Fanatic, I have had a look at their wesite and the prices are indeed good. If they will accept a telephone order I will collect them at the weekend

Did you get some Rob? I took most of their stock of 28g Evos in Fibre yesterday (1500). Always seem to have plenty of fibre but not so on the plastic as last couple of times they have had less than 1000 in stock. Only bother with plas as its a tad cheaper.

I did indeed collect 1000 on Saturday (I asked them to put them by). These days I only buy fibre wads as most of the "hay bales" shoots that I go to insist on them.

I will indeed keep an eye on SCATS if nothing else they are local!

Back