150 FITASC shot in one day....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was pleased- first FITASC since Portugal and shot on sat- to say it was breezy was an understatement! Successful weekend, runner up and 2x hg Sunday :)

Was pleased- first FITASC since Portugal and shot on sat- to say it was breezy was an understatement! Successful weekend, runner up and 2x hg Sunday :)
it was those white ones in the wood that cost you Ed and they were not easy to see being thrown into that background think if you had them you would have clinched it or at least had a shoot off :) well shot on the sunday

Awesome shooting Ed, on that course and in those conditions, I liked the white ones, they're sort of surrendering to you.....then you shoot them :)

Hit all the singles and missed 3 in a row on pairs. Struggled to see them clearly but wasn't expecting that!!

Brilliant layout from Steve as always- that is what real FITASC is in my mind.

I loved the day....... Even if I only got 50 and was last :(

but it was my first time at FITASC but really loved it!!

Even if I missed the easiest target ever and while Ben H was watching .............. Oh the shame of it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I loved the day....... Even if I only got 50 and was last :(

but it was my first time at FITASC but really loved it!!

Even if I missed the easiest target ever and while Ben H was watching .............. Oh the shame of it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yeah, but at least you had a bit of fun with the ref....... :.:

I liked the boomer on the last stand - at least a mile away! :huh:

Parkie,

Well done indeed, at least you have done it, and enjoyed it. You should never worry about who's behind you watching, most of us would have been willing you to hit everything. That is the beauty of clayshooting, we all want success and we all feel for those that are struggling. I love the fact that etiquette dictates that you watch in silence, but should the shooter ask for advice it is readily given in vast amounts, it may not be correct but it is readily available. Keep up the good work and enjoy your shooting.

Beware of paralysis by analysis.

Great shoot. Hats off to all - from Ben and Ed and the other excellent scores to the refs that had to stick some pretty nippy conditions. For me personally it was a stark reminder that I know sod all about breaking clays! That's what I love about this sport, think you've got it sussed?

Latest posts

Back