Ian Coley's 7th August

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Mclean

Here's the top few! Had a great shoot round this afternoon!

dy3anuqy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My son Philip and I had a 2 hour lesson with Phil Coley today on the stands not used in the registered comp and were very impressed by his tuition and methods and he chose a gun for Philip to shoot and checked my gun fit.  My adjustable comb was raised another 3mm approx!  Philip seems to suit a Browning 725 30" and Phil's team are going to look out for a secondhand one for him.

We then shot the registered comp at 2pm.  On the first one at Coleys mid week I scored a pretty poor 32 but this time I made it to 40 on what I thought was a harder course than last time so feel that I improved somewhat and certainly had less nerves.  Philip nearly beat Dad with an excellent first comp after his first lesson and scored 39.

We shot with Emma, John and high gun of the day who was Keith or Kevin - apologies but I'm not good with names and it was a joy to watch the three of them shoot with John and Emma doing well and in the seventies.  Need to shoot a lot more and at targets requiring lots of leeed!

Going to Bisley for the small-bore meeting tomorrow night for a week so shooting half days with the rifle and half days with the shotgun for a week.  Shotgunning will either be at NCSC or Bisley Shooting Ground!  Lots of lead going to be fired down the range! :D   

Robert, that was Kirk Bridges, nice chap, great shot regulary at the top of his game, think he won a browning or Miroku at the RBSS a year or two back.

As for Jason the fellas on fire now what with that new DT11.

Robert, that was Kirk Bridges, nice chap, great shot regulary at the top of his game, think he won a browning or Miroku at the RBSS a year or two back.

As for Jason the fellas on fire now what with that new DT11.
I shot round with Kirk, Gary and Peter (sorry if I got your name wrong Peter never get them all right). I had a brilliant round here today! Inspired by the others!

I carded a 77 at Upavon Sunday for first in C class!

Probably get caught out at Windrush Saturday knowing me! .

Nice to shoot with you Jason, The way you were going i thought you were going to win it!!

Well shot.

Nice to shoot with you Jason, The way you were going i thought you were going to win it!!

Well shot.
Yeah enjoyed the round this afternoon! I did think at one point I might have had an eight on the front! A few silly misses at the beginning, struggled a bit nearer the end on the last two stands, still very pleased with my result.

Latest posts

Back