Classifications ????

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Kind of a hypothetical one for you. I hadn't shot a registered target for over a year until wylye on sunday, I shot a 65 (jnt 5th in C by the way/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif not my best score in sporting but best result so far)Question is, had I shot a 69 with the cut off date being yesterday and the cut off being 68.5 would this 1 score have bumped me up into B? would have been a triffle miffed if that was the case/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif Fuzrat

Phew glad I missed a few sitters then/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif that would have really screwed up my progressive targets. I want to break 70 and win money in C before I go for the next target of break 75 and  get into B/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Not disagreeing with Ed but I thought you had to have shot 500 targets in a 12 months period to get an adjusted average but the way the CPSA word it is ambiguous to say the least. http://www.cpsa.co.uk/classifi.....ion-system I will be remaining in C for everything, I'm a bit peeved as at the beginning of the year my averages at ESK were getting close to the top end of B or lower A :(  Practice time :)  Jon.

I was a lapsed member for a year so dont know if that would affect it/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

I thought the cut off point was the 30th November??... That means Ive missed out getting Classed as Ive only shot 200 targets /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif ... dam it .Well done on getting joint 5th Fuzrat.

just read thisMembers can only gain or move up in classification once they have registered a minimum or 100 targets during the scores period and must have registered a minimum of 300 targets to move down a class (which is further restricted to one class per 12 month period)

the cut off for scores is 31/10 new classifications take effect from 30/11 to give them time to get all the scores in and totted up. You should get a classification based on those 2 scores its only if you need a temporary one you need 300. I have a classification for fitasc and O/Skeet and only ever shot 100 of each

Nice one, cheers for that info Fuzrat /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Class C for me then

Does the scoring system run from jan to dec or dec to feb and when would be the best time to join the cspa and a big thanks to matt for being supportive lately

join anytime you wish fella, shoot 300 registered targets then ring cpsa and they will send you out a temporary classification certificate so you can start winning some dough/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Edit. PS correction to my earlier post. Just had another count and it was joint 8th Doh, Still my best result tho/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rob, You will be classified, I was classified last time round for ESP and STR despite only having shot 100 reg'd badly .. Seems Ed was correct :) not that I doubted it so AAAAAA class for you?? ;)  Fuzrat, well shot :( fingers crossed you miss B by .000001% ;)  Jon.

Tonky - join anytime and then start shooting registered - all of those have manned stands, so it doesn't matter if you rock up on your own, I did that for my first few so that I could concentrate on things and get my head round the difference in targets - ater you have a few under your belt you won't go back. Seem there are a few of us at all the major registered shoots in the area.

ok thanks matt i will join up the end of the week thank god to pay day . and im sorry for not going to the shoot at wylye this week end looks like you all had fun

When I came back after a 7 year lay-off, I shot 100 ESP targets (73) just before the last cut-off and that bumped me up from C to B. I think I'm borderline dropping back into C but just have to wait and see.

Okay so there's a group of us here all kicking off the next period with shiny new "C" classifications. Must be a way to get some sport out of this.  How about a ShootClay wooden spoon award for the one with the lowest average at the next cut off?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gifNooooo.. it'll be me!  Stop the bus I want to get off!

You could all meet up at shoots. People could say, `its that bunch of C's`. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Sometimes I shoot like an AA. Absolute A*se..  CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
CleverSC3 said:

You could all meet up at shoots. People could say, `its that bunch of C's`. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Sometimes I shoot like an AA. Absolute A*se..  CSC3
like it Clever /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif  I usually shoot like a C.  crap /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back