Gazz

Bisley - Long Siberia

Gazz

I had my first visit to Long Siberia (Pay & Shoot) and left with a huge smile across my face.  I havent shot since last September and only a couple of times before that, but I had an excellent partner and really enjoyed a great afternoon out.  Very surprised that I managed to hit 34/50 and believe me that's a huge improvement from last year.  £20 = 50 clays was very reasonable and as the ground is only 15 minutes away, I think I will become a regular visitor.

El Spavo

40p a clay is scandalous if you look at the prices oop north on the 'Cost' thread. Certainly the most expensive around these parts but I imagine it's spot on for a ground.

Will Hewland

EJ Churchill pay and play is 37p non members I think. 

Just to mention, they are open Wednesday evenings from 4pm-8pm for Sportrap and skeet on wednesdays too. Always good fun. Thursday eves also for pay and play. 

antse7en

Squeezed in a session to let off a little steam there yesterday taking advantage of the 5pm finish - helps me appreciate my progress as I shot here when starting out last year and would miss loads. Now I'm disappointed to drop a couple over the entire ground - yes I know, not the most challenging of grounds but still a concentration game.

Met a thoroughly nice bloke down there too who let me have a go of his old school pump Remington (first time I'd shot anything apart from an O/U - now I want one :laugh:). 

• Like 1