yildiz pro black ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know theseus guns a quite new on the market. An apart from people seeing them and fondling them, has anyone shot high volumes with them. I’m talking plus 10.000 shots.

Another question on my mind, since it’s a blatantly a copy of a MX 12, are the parts interchangeable, say some of the coil springs, firing pins and such? It looks really interesting and I’m tempted to get the trap version, I’m not to bothered about resale value. But it’s the durability issue I’m worried about. Have had some not so good experience with the Turkish ATA arms (It started to become loose in the action around 2-3000 shots, and had to be tightened after 4000).

Lars

I know theseus guns a quite new on the market. An apart from people seeing them and fondling them, has anyone shot high volumes with them. I’m talking plus 10.000 shots.

Another question on my mind, since it’s a blatantly a copy of a MX 12, are the parts interchangeable, say some of the coil springs, firing pins and such? It looks really interesting and I’m tempted to get the trap version, I’m not to bothered about resale value. But it’s the durability issue I’m worried about. Have had some not so good experience with the Turkish ATA arms (It started to become loose in the action around 2-3000 shots, and had to be tightened after 4000).

Lars
I cant comment on reliability or longevity  as my gun is new , but on using it  it feels smooth / loose  to operate ,  im told this is normal  ?   certainly the barrel selector and top leaver  are smooth to operate    it seems nicely balanced at 8lb 4ozs   it really is smooth to shoot  no recoil issues    I only use 28g shells .  when buying the gun  from lakeside simon put my yildiz barrels straight on a perazzi  and it locked up  !     its a non adj trigger  and the rib is about 8mm tapered to 5mm  .   a lot of gun for the money to be honest . 

Back