WYLYE

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K80 TCG

What a great course at WYLYE today a little tougher than usual but really enjoyable some testing targets that needed careful reading, but worked them out. Thanks Ed

Really going to miss this ground there is no other like it.

going to miss ian val and all the refs and people who shoot there.

Nice to put a face to the name to some of the forum members as well

Hard...Hard....you are having a laugh...it was so much worse than hard, I think it was the most technical course I have ever shot. Big off day for me...so disappointed with my shooting but I still enjoyed it...couldn't concentrate properly, too much chat and too tired. On the ferry home...thinking about jumping overboard....but hey you win some you lose some...obviously my comeuppance for telling my mum I was on the IOW Shooting Team....

Nice to say hello too....

I had a great day at Wylye. Sometimes it all just comes together. I always warm up on the pool shoot, just to get the nerves out and I never expect to hit much. Shot 18/20. Apparently it took another hour or so for someone to beat it. No idea how I managed to hit them
Started well on the sporting but kept to the left hand side all the way down. Turned out they were the nicer stands. Very hard work on the way back. My friend who had matched me on the first 6/7 stands hit 1,0, and 2 in a row on the way back.
Ended up with an 81 which is my best score for a while. Loving my 32in Kemen and the 46N lens for my glasses

Wonderful shoot, Mr Stones at his very best......the sport will be poorer for the closing of Wylye and those in the south west will have to drive quite some way to find targets of a similar quality.  At least we have the 29th to look forward to.....Get there early as I'm betting it will be one of the best attended shoots for some time.

Agree with everything already said. Fantastic shoot as always! Tricky angles,big leed,sim pairs that could be shot either way....I'm bringing a box of tissues on the 29th...

Wayne those tissues are to wipe the cream off your face, I saw you stuffing that cake in, I thought you were a fitness fanatic!!! As for wylye a great mix of targets and a few big names fell by the wayside!! Good shoot Ian

Cake!? Ahh,that's Vals fruit cake,no refined sugar,just fruit,orange juice and other goodies. Although I did have a fried brekkie today,a sausage sarnie and took home 2 crumbles! I think a lot of running/cardio will be done this week!

Good to meet you today mate.

Cake!? Ahh,that's Vals fruit cake,no refined sugar,just fruit,orange juice and other goodies. Although I did have a fried brekkie today,a sausage sarnie and took home 2 crumbles! I think a lot of running/cardio will be done this week!

Good to meet you today mate.
This sounds very technical!  I see what I like and get stuck in!  Val has yet to disappoint! Will be missing her cake extravaganzas!  Come on Ian get yourself and Val somewhere new to wow us all with targets and food!

Latest posts

Back