Wylye Valley 23-6-13

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robo

Another great course today , you took your chance when you called pull though, as the wind was a bit gusty and did play with the targets a bit and did cost me one or two .

Started at stand 1 and shot round in numerical order, I never really got going on the first three stands out on the lawn but got my act together after those three and enjoyed coming back down the path shooting that bank where I managed a couple of straights a a few one aways .

Shot round with Tiptop from this parish who had some wobbly wheels today ... the miroku beat that Beretta gas pipe today :)

I carded an 83 which I was happy with in that wind and my third shoot since moving up to B class ,I was tied first in B when we left and Tiptop was off to sort his head out at Weston Wood !

Well shot Rob!  Me and Wayne (Aspire) just managed to get there in time for last cards after Weston Wood.  Good course, but we were rushing by now, so wasn't able to get into it the way it deserved.  Had a 7 at the front, so mustn't grumble! 

Wibble wobble at wylye today, shot over the top of everything for some reason :fie:

Just about redeemed myself at weston wood with a 76.

Top shooting Robo well done mate. :good:

Wibble wobble at wylye today, shot over the top of everything for some reason :fie:

Cheers bud ...you got it together at Weston Wood then :) well done mate .

Well shot today Robo 3 way tie on 83, and your apprentice Tom 2nd in C, the sand was very deep today though. :biggrin:

See the ramsbury poachers apprentice had a podium in A as well.     :money:   :money:   

Well shot today Robo 3 way tie on 83, and your apprentice Tom 2nd in C, the sand was very deep today though. :biggrin:

See the ramsbury poachers apprentice had a podium in A as well.     :money:   :money:   

Another great course today , you took your chance when you called pull though, as the wind was a bit gusty and did play with the targets a bit and did cost me one or two .

Started at stand 1 and shot round in numerical order, I never really got going on the first three stands out on the lawn but got my act together after those three and enjoyed coming back down the path shooting that bank where I managed a couple of straights a a few one aways .

Shot round with Tiptop from this parish who had some wobbly wheels today ... the miroku beat that Beretta gas pipe today :)

I carded an 83 which I was happy with in that wind and my third shoot since moving up to B class ,I was tied first in B when we left and Tiptop was off to sort his head out at Weston Wood !
well shot robo good shooting me old poacher buddy/ and glad you found form a weston lord tipper  :hunter:  I will be back out next week to catch up with you all...sounds like tom shot well not heard from him but i will  :rabbi:

Shot round with Tiptop from this parish who had some wobbly wheels today ... the miroku beat that Beretta gas pipe today

Well shot Robo :good:  glad to see the good "Ol" Mirook keeping them italians in check ,well done tiptop to gather it up and get back on track after the wobble mate, catch up with you both soon. :yes:

well shot robo good shooting me old poacher buddy/ and glad you found form a weston lord tipper  :hunter:  I will be back out next week to catch up with you all...sounds like tom shot well not heard from him but i will  :rabbi:

I'm doing FITASC at 4Cs next week me 'ol mucker so won't be about on the sporting circuit .

Just think how well u are going to shoot in the Beretta with my DT10!!!   :biggrin:

Just think how well u are going to shoot in the Beretta with my DT10!!!   :biggrin:
:) I'm looking forward to it Rob , I shot one last Monday at Roundwood and was pleasantly surprised with the way they handle !

Latest posts

Back