Wylye 9th December

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teepee1234

Me and Jem sped off to Wylye after Weston Wood, got there in plenty of time.  Another good set-up, speed, angle and target variations.  Caught me out a couple of times, same old same old!!!  Hit the first 3 pairs, then drop the last pair...  :yell:    Had another chance to break the 80% barrier and...yep, I blew it!  Scored a 2 on one stand that I would ordinarily expect to hit 6 or 7.  Finished on a 77 which was leading C with only a few to come in, so not all bad. 

Great shooting with Jem again, it's been a while!  ;)

I had a great day with Tony today shot a 68. Third as we left with Lord P in top spot.

Enjoyed it greatly.

Wel done you two. 1st and 3rd

And teepee's 76 at weston was still there when i left.

well shot teepee weston and wylye picked up first at both  :)   you old sand bagger.. :D  well done jem0911 too good shooting..hope to meet ya one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot Wylye for the first time today , really enjoyed it good ground and very good targets , let to many slip away finnished on 80

Will def try to get there at some point

Well shot Teepee

Shot Wylye for the first time today , really enjoyed it good ground and very good targets , let to many slip away finnished on 80

Will def try to get there at some point

Well shot Teepee
Thanks Dab.  Glad you enjoyed it too.  :)

Nice shooting gents ... I made a right mess of it there today :( .. lost it big time .

Think it's time for one of my dips in performance and will have to start the climb back up ;)

Nice shooting gents ... I made a right mess of it there today :( .. lost it big time .

Think it's time for one of my dips in performance and will have to start the climb back up ;)
chin up my old poacher mate  :)  your be back next week and smoking them... :D  

Latest posts

Back