World's first English Bulldog retriever?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, maybe i am not saying its not real but can easily be done in photoshop, very unusual and not the norm is it !

BUT was it trained and following a command or did it peg a bird and someone happened to have the camera out.

funny thing is now that the thread has got interesting the OP has beggered off.

I feel a bit silly adding this but some of the comments here make me realize that i need to remove any inclining of doubt....

This was absolutely meant in jest, the picture i posted was my bulldog snoozing on her back for god sakes L.O.L?

Last edited by a moderator:
in that case you should fit in well, being (it seems) equally bat sh... Crazy. :)

Joking aside...honestly...12 years ago I used a 3 legged retrieving French Bulldog to "encourage" my couldn't give a sh*t cocker pup to follow his lead, it worked & although I never took the 3 legged Bulldog Francais into the shooting field, his pupil turned out to be a cracker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my Staffy used to outrun pretty much every dog up the park to "retrieve" there balls he is about 11 now so not quite so quick but he will still have a go!

IMAG0198.jpg

I think the bird is receiving a reach around

Latest posts

Back