World English sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shot on a different ground on the very first Premier League event at EJC. Is that the estate or something different again? From memory it was the other side of the road and had several buildings and a courtyard.
Yes that’s it

She doesn't like clay shooting much, can't imagine what 2 days of it will do to my brownie points  :unsure: :lol: :unsure: .
I’m sure she will enjoy Marlow for shopping.. And the Compleat Angler is a nice little B and B.. ?

Well entries opened for the World Sporting today and already Saturday and Sunday are fully booked at £130 entry there must be some money around somewhere!

Well entries opened for the World Sporting today and already Saturday and Sunday are fully booked at £130 entry there must be some money around somewhere!
Spend the kids inheritance !!!!......i am  :ahappy: :ahappy:

To be fair half the squads are team places so not a missive amount actually shooting the Weekend 

But it made a few squirm. 

cant understand the fuss,  Churchills like the CPSA is a business the duty of every business is to maximise profits and make money. If you dont like the product or service on offer then dont buy, the market will determine if sells or not 

cant understand the fuss,  Churchills like the CPSA is a business the duty of every business is to maximise profits and make money. If you dont like the product or service on offer then dont buy, the market will determine if sells or not 
There you go. If the market dictated that this was not a feasible money making venture then it would not happen. The fact that its sold out speaks volumes. 

You only have to look around the carpark at an average 100 reg sporting to see that £130 is a couple of hours work to most shooters. Unfortunately its two days for me so I will give it a miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
You only have to look around the carpark at an average 100 reg sporting to see that £130 is a couple of hours work to most shooters. Unfortunately its two days for me so I will give it a miss.
Can you come and fix my digger at that rate please??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back