Winter Gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry my friend my post did come across a bit Blunt. And no I didn't read anything into your post I just added a little anecdote for no particular reason

Have a good evening

peace and love man.

I would just like to remind you that your good ladies know a lot more than you think they do

Ha your problem right sian but we like to think not ;)

Years ago the scheme I used was to buy the gun I wanted for my Wife.  She was always the better shot anyway.  So as time passed and I upgraded Her gun I got the discard.  When She got the MX8 that She actually wanted I then felt free to upgrade my position to a semblance of equality.  And of course expand the selection.  The downside of that was an excess of selectables which since retirement I've been really successful at disposing of.  There are still more than a no-talent hack needs (I know I know) but that's like not needing more than one bicycle and .................

And of course She always knew what the scam was but She was getting the new toys so guess how much She objected to that?

Wooden stocks should not be damaged by some rain, sleet or snow get it properly finished with a good quality stock oil or preparation to protect it.

Like they should have done in the factory............

I would just like to remind you that your good ladies know a lot more than you think they do
Just to be clear on this, I hide nothing from my Wife, it's just I don't need her permission to buy "my" stuff any more than she needs mine to buy "hers". Simples. 

Just to be clear on this, I hide nothing from my Wife, it's just I don't need her permission to buy "my" stuff any more than she needs mine to buy "hers". Simples.
Same rules in our house - just joshing with the boys

Bloody Hell !   I must be doing something wrong here, I have to get a signed and sealed letter from SWMBO, only to be opened by the gunshop owner, before I am allowed to leave the house.            :fie:

Back